What to bring with you
This course takes place outdoors over 2 days including spending a night camping under a tarp so please dress accordingly. What we recommend is only meant as a guide to help you prepare for
your adventure. We suggest;
- Enough clean & dry clothes for your 2 day stay. Remember to have at least one full set of dry clothes to change into if the clothes you are wearing become soaked.
- Sleeping bag, a sleeping matt and a woolly hat for the evenings.
- A warm jacket/coat for the evening.
- Torch, wash kit.
- Waterproof and comfortable footwear - wellington boots, walking boots or something you don't mind getting dirty or wet if it rains.
- Good comfortable trousers. Please consider that denim soaks up water if it gets wet, making jeans cold and uncomfortable should it rain.
- Long sleeves and trousers are a good idea to stop the insects bites if we have a few bugs flying about.
- Shirts, hoodies, jumpers and a coat to keep you warm, dry and comfortable.
- A peak hat or cap can assist your shooting.
- A set of waterproof trousers & jacket if you have them, or if not at least a good jacket and umbrella to keep any rain off you.
- Please feel free to bring any snacks and drinks you may want during the day.
- Don't forget a camera.
- Please try not to wear excessive jewellery, large rings and necklaces which may restrict your movements and the safe handling of the rifle.
- A handkerchief or large spare pair of socks (water filtration)
Please bring with you anything you feel may make your weekend as comfortable as possible.
Please feel free to contact us if there is anything you are unsure of.
You will be provided with everything you need to survive until you are are rescued.
An Air Rifle, pellets, safety glasses & hearing defenders.
Plenty of refreshments and healthy meals.
Fire starting kits, water bottles and cooking pots.
Camp bed & Tarp.
Bivvy bag to keep your sleeping bag dry.
Foam mats and wool blanket for warmth.
A comprehensive kit list & what we provide for you is available to download after purchasing a course