This course takes place outdoors so please dress accordingly. What we recommend is only meant as a guide to help you prepare for your adventure. We suggest;
During the day
- Waterproof and comfortable footwear - wellington boots, walking boots or something you don't mind getting dirty or wet if it rains.
- Good comfortable trousers. Please consider that denim soaks up water if it gets wet, making jeans cold and uncomfortable should it rain.
- Long sleeves and trousers are a good idea to stop the insects bites if we have a few bugs flying about.
- Shirts, hoodys, jumpers and a coat to keep you warm, dry and comfortable.
- A set of waterproof trousers & jacket if you have them, or if not at least a good jacket and umbrella to keep any rain off you.
- Don't forget a camera!
- Please bring your own food and snacks.
We will have plenty of tea, coffee, milk and fresh water available throughout.
Please bring with you anything you feel may make your camp as comfortable as possible. If you're unsure what to bring please just ask and we'll advise you.