This course is held outdoors so please dress accordingly for a day outside shooting. What we recommend is only meant as a guide to help you prepare for your adventure.
- Waterproof and comfortable footwear - wellington boots, walking boots or something you don't mind getting dirty or wet if it rains.
- Good comfortable trousers. Please consider that denim soaks up water if it gets wet, making jeans cold and uncomfortable should it rain.
- Long sleeves and trousers are a good idea to stop the insects bites if we have a few bugs flying about.
- Shirts, hoody's, jumpers and a coat to keep you warm, dry and comfortable.
- A peak hat or cap can assist your shooting.
- A set of waterproof trousers & jacket if you have them, or if not at least a good jacket and umbrella to keep any rain off you.
- Don't forget a camera.
- Please try not to wear excessive jewellery, large rings and necklaces which may restrict your movements and the safe handling of the rifle.
- Please bring your lunch and any snacks and drinks you may want during the day.
Please bring with you anything you feel may make your day as comfortable as possible. If you want to check with us please let us know and we will assist you as best we can.
You will be provided all of the following for your Adventure;
An Air Rifle, pellets, safety glasses & hearing defenders.
Plenty of refreshments.
Your competition targets, which you can take away with you at the end of the day.
Your Adventure Booklet.